Guide To Apply, Remove & Reuse Your Press-On Nails
STEP 1 | SELECT WEAR TIME
Use Adhesive Tabs: Generally, can hold anywhere from 1-2 days. Great for parties, events, short meetings, for that crazy weekend or change it up to suit your outfits!
LONG LASTING WEAR
Use Liquid Nail Glue: Your press-ons can last for up to 2 weeks or longer! This is a better option if you prefer a more permanent or long term wear!
STEP 2 | PREP
1. Start with clean nails. If you have nail polish on, remove it with acetone or nail polish remover. If your nails are long, shorten them with a nail clipper and file them.
2. Gently push back your cuticles and lightly buff your nails for better adhesion.
3. Wipe nails with an alcohol prep pad to disinfect. This step is essential as any form of oil such as hand lotion, creams, grease and even moisture may cause the press-on nails to lift easily.
STEP 3 | APPLY
1. Select and stick an adhesive tab that fits your nail size. Place on your nail and press down firmly making sure no air bubbles.
2. Carefully peel off the protective film.
3. Apply your press-on tip at a slight angle, as close as possible to the cuticle line and press down firmly for 10 seconds. Repeat for the remaining nails.
LIQUID NAIL GLUE
1. Apply a thin coat of nail glue to your natural nail.
2. At an angle, place the press-on nail near the cuticle line and stick down. Hold and press down on your nail for 30 seconds.
3. Repeat steps for the remaining nails.
Wipe away any excess glue that gets onto your skin immediately with acetone or nail polish remover. Do not let acetone touch the press-on nails as it is made of gel and may damage it.
1. Prepare a bowl of warm soapy water.
2. Soak your nails for around 5 minutes for adhesive tabs and 10 to 15 minutes for liquid nail glue. Note: You may spray rubbing alcohol (Isopropyl) for press-ons with adhesive tabs and remove it almost instantly!
3. Gently lift the press-on nail tip by slipping an orange wood stick between your nail and the press-on nail until it loosens. Lift the press-ons off the nail slowly. If there is any resistance, soak a little longer in warm water.
4. After removal, use a nail buffer and lightly buff any remaining glue residue on your natural nail.
5. In order to keep your nails healthy, we recommend to apply cuticle oil and massage into nails. You may purchase our best selling cuticle oil from our site!
You can reuse your press-on gel nails if they are applied and removed properly. After removal, there may be glue residues on the reserve side of your press-ons. To reuse your press-on nails, heed these tips:
To remove residues for tabs, simply peel off the tab residue from the back of your press-on nails and discard. You may purchase more adhesive tabs from our website if you would like to change your style often!
LIQUID NAIL GLUE
After removing press-on nails from using nail glue, there may be dried glue residue on the underside. You may remove the underside residue by using an electric nail file or you can purchase a DIY glue cleaning tool from our website.
*Full set of detailed instructions will be provided in each order.