- For all clients, a booking deposit of $30 is required to confirm your appointment.
- For all clients, a booking deposit of $50 is required to confirm your appointment during Chinese New Year Period (i.e. 26 December 2019 to 24 January 2020).
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The balance must be paid in full upon completion of services rendered.
- Should you choose to transfer the balance amount, do bring along your bank token.
- Payment options: Cash, Bank transfers, PayNow and PayLah! only.
- Bank transfer to DBS Current A/C No. 120-071724-8.
- PayNow and PayLah! to 9776 9946.
When a booking is made, you will receive an appointment confirmation and a reminder closer to the date of appointment. Depending on your preference made, these are sent via email or text messages.
We do not have special surcharges during festive periods. Surcharge is only applied to appointments made after working (operating) hours. Please refer to our working hours on our contact page.
During non-festive periods and public holidays, surcharge of $20 applies only to appointment bookings made after working hours which is from 7pm on weekdays and from 2pm on weekends.
During festive periods, as we start business from 7am, surcharge of $20 applies only to appointment bookings made from 6pm on weekdays and weekends.
As a courtesy for our nail technician and other clients, please arrive on time or earlier if possible. Please understand and give us sufficient notice (see cancellation/rescheduling section), for us to serve you better.
Please refrain from the following:
- Food: Please do not bring meals to eat. We offer beverages and candies for our clients.
- Phone: Should you need to talk on the phone, we advise clients to bring their own earpiece.
- Conduct: Please refrain from using profanity at all times. Should you feel a need to address any concerns you have regarding the service, please feel free to bring it up as soon as possible.
- Children: We love kids but it is not safe for them to be in the manicure studio due to the electrical equipments and certain chemicals that are being used. Children are only allowed if they are being serviced.
- Pets: No pets are allowed in the nail studio.
- Smoking: No smoking is allowed at all times.
Please notify us by phone if you are running late for your appointment. Your appointment will be viewed as cancelled in the event of a no-show or if you arrive 20 minutes later than your scheduled appointment and deposit will be forfeited. Arriving late may limit our ability to completely deliver your originally scheduled service and will not be made up by running into the next client’s appointment. As such, services may have to be shortened, simplified, rescheduled or cancelled.
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING
We respectfully request at least 24 hour notice for cancellations or rescheduling of appointments. Kindly call us if you need to change or cancel your appointment. Failure to inform of any cancellation or rescheduling will result in the deposit being forfeited. Note that rescheduling is subjected to availability.
If for any reason we need to reschedule your appointment, we will contact you directly to schedule the next soonest possible appointment. This will not affect your deposit amount.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
We have the right to refuse service to anyone. This applies to:
- Diabetic clients
- Male companions and male clients
- Clients with communicable hand or skin disease; such as open wounds, inflamed, infected, broken and swollen skin or nail tissue
Thank you for viewing and supporting our booking policy criteria!